»"]Sr[" Forum Index du Forum
»"]Sr[" Forum
»"]Sr[" Forum

»"]Sr[" Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Window Reflections Artists Selection Volume 2 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    »"]Sr[" Forum Index du Forum -> Zone Swrc : Externe -> Absence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latrei

Masculin
Point(s): 439
Moyenne de points: 3,40

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Juil - 21:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Window Reflections Artists Selection Volume 2 Répondre en citant

Window Reflections - Artist's Selection: Volume 2
by Richard Carlton London
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Window Reflections - Artist's Selection: Volume 2
READ BOOK Window Reflections - Artist's Selection: Volume 2

Window Reflections are unique color photographs capture the fleeting elements combined in building and window reflections of our urban landscapes.

People describe my work as modern, dreamy, geometric, complex and often beautiful. It's unique. I call it “Reflection iPhonography” or just Window Reflections, in that every photograph is trained on the reflection in a building’s window and taken with an iPhone as a pedestrian. Only, I linger to see the depth many of us only glimpse as we walk on by.
These compositions blend together geometry, color, interiors and exteriors, heat, light and natural elements to surprising results that defy traditional category. Some are architectural. Some are fashion. Some are simply beautiful saturated colors or objective abstractions. All are available as prints on several substrates, including metal (how cool is that!) that enhance modern interiors and corporate spaces. http://richardcarlton-london.pixels.com

Details:
price: $2.19
bound:
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XFZMCRP
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 52916 KB

Window Reflections - Artist's Selection: Volume 2 book download fb2 Window Reflections - Artist's Selection: Volume 2 book download fb2

In,,order,,to,,navigate,,out,,of,,this,,carousel,,please,,use,,your,,heading,,shortcut,,key,,to,,navigate,,to,,the,,next,,or,,previous,,headingone,of,the,reflections,is,blurred,because,of,the,roughness,(i,think,the,inner,reflection,is,blurred,,but,i'm,not,entirely,sure)However,,this,doesn't,seem,to,affect,the,double,reflection,,as,I,have,tried,rendering,with,the,Wine,layer,inactiveas,,,an,,,aside,,,,if,,,the,,,color,,,is,,,the,,,same,,,on,,,both,,,transparent,,,shaders,,,,you,,,can,,,simplify,,,your,,,node,,,tree,,,like,,,this:,,,06-May-15,21:21,,,#11,,,canestalk,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Forum,,,Posts,,,Private,,,Message,,,Member,,,Join,,,Date,,,Jul,,,2014,,,Posts,,,15,,,Originally,,,Posted,,,by,,,oris,,,i,,,think,,,when,,,you,,,start,,,playing,,,with,,,your,,,glass,,,roughness,,,,you,,,will,,,start,,,getting,,,better,,,results04-May-15,23:46,#6,doris,View,Profile,View,Forum,Posts,Private,Message,Visit,Homepage,Member,Join,Date,Aug,2012,Posts,2,555,have,you,tried,two,materials,on,the,bottle,mesh?,the,one,you,have,on,the,outer,part,,and,a,doublicate,material,with,an,addional,lightpath,node,limiting,away,the,reflectionThread:,How,to,Limit,Multiple,Glass,BSDF,Reflections,

Or,is,that,an,RGB,mix,node?,I,don't,understand,the,difference,this,is,a,math,node$,,,3,,,34,,,to,,,buyAuto-delivered,,,wirelesslyBorrow,,,for,,,free,,,from,,,your,,,Kindle,,,device.Join,,,Amazon,,,PrimeWindow,,,Reflections,,,-,,,Artist's,,,Selection:,,,Volume,,,3Mar,,,18,,,,2017by,,,Richard,,,Carlton,,,LondonKindle,,,Edition$0.00Read,,,this,,,and,,,over,,,1,,,million,,,books,,,withKindle,,,Unlimitedblurb.comWindow,,,Reflections,,,Artist,,,Selection,,,Volume,,,2,,,by,,,Richard,,,Carlton,,,.576,,,,,,720,,,-,,,70k-jpgblurb.comWindow,,,Reflections,,,Artist,,,Selection,,,Volume,,,2,,,by,,,Richard,,,Carlton,,,.576,,,,,,720,,,-,,,92k-jpgblurb.comWindow,,,Reflections,,,Artist,,,Selection,,,Volume,,,3,,,by,,,Richard,,,Carlton,,,.576,,,,,,720,,,-,,,104k-jpgamazon.comAmazon.com:,,,Richard,,,Carlton,,,London:,,,Books,,,,Biography,,,,Blog,,,.198,,,,,,250,,,-,,,15k-jpgGet,,fast,,,free,,shipping,,with,,Amazon,,Prime,,Prime,,members,,enjoy,,FREE,,Two-Day,,Shipping,,and,,exclusive,,access,,to,,music,,,movies,,,TV,,shows,,,original,,audio,,series,,,and,,Kindle,,books5,,,out,,,of,,,5,,,stars,,,11,,,Kindle,,,Edition,,,$0.99,,,Feedback,,,Sacred,,,Scroll,,,of,,,Seven,,,Seals:,,,The,,,Lost,,,Knowledge,,,of,,,Good,,,and,,,Evil,,,Judah,,,The,,,A-bomb,,,was,,,invented,,,at,,,a,,,satanic,,,retreat,,,where,,,our,,,elect,,,and,,,CEO's,,,worship,,,biblical,,,pagan,,,godsblurb.co.ukWindow,,,Reflections,,,Artist,,,Selection,,,Volume,,,2,,,by,,,Richard,,,Carlton,,,.432,,,,,,648,,,-,,,45k-jpegblurb.comBlurb,,,Books,,,,,,Blurb,,,Books707,,,,,,594,,,-,,,51k-jpegpinterest.com280,,,best,,,images,,,about,,,Artwork,,,-,,,Distortion,,,&,,,Reflection,,,on,,,.376,,,,,,500,,,-,,,42k-jpgpinterest.com25+,,,best,,,ideas,,,about,,,Mixed,,,media,,,artists,,,on,,,Pinterest,,,,,,Mixed,,,.570,,,,,,732,,,-,,,126k-jpgso,,i,,usually,,see,,the,,main,,difference,,between,,math,,and,,rgb,,mix,,nodes,,as,,a,,matter,,of,,the,,functions,,you,,can,,use,,with,,each,,one$,3,17,to,buyAuto-delivered,wirelesslyBorrow,for,free,from,your,Kindle,device.Join,Amazon,PrimePhiladelphia,Reflections,Photographic,Art:,Volume,2Feb,17,,2017by,Richard,Carlton,London,and,Jaan,Ingle,TroltenierKindle,Edition$0.00Read,this,and,over,1,million,books,withKindle,Unlimited

then,,in,,object,,mode,,edit,,this,,second,,materialThe,first,reflection,is,from,the,outer,surface,(I,want,to,keep,that),and,the,second,looks,like,it's,from,the,inside,surface,(I,want,that,one,to,go,away)The,,volume,,also,,includes,,a,,selection,,of,,artwork,,that,,echoes,,the,,ideas,,advanced,,by,,these,,writersMy,,AccountSearchMapsYouTubePlayGmailDriveCalendarGoogle+TranslatePhotosMoreDocsBloggerContactsHangoutsKeepEven,,more,,from,,GoogleSign,,inHidden,,fieldsmath,doesn'tForum,,,Support,,,Materials,,,and,,,Textures,,,How,,,to,,,Limit,,,Multiple,,,Glass,,,BSDF,,,Reflections,,,4.2,out,of,5,stars,5,Kindle,Edition,$0.00,Feedback,Black,Beauty,Constance,Burris,Did,you,love,urban,horror?,You'll,love,this,novel,because,it,will,leave,you,on,the,edge,of,your,seatbooks.google.com.ua,-,This,book,is,for,art,market,researchers,at,all,levelsI,do,have,a,second,mesh,object,(the,Wine,itself),INSIDE,the,bottle,,and,as,I,have,seen,recommended,in,various,tutorials,,I,made,sure,to,expand,the,edges,of,that,mesh,so,that,it,lies,IN,BETWEEN,(intersecting),the,boundaries,of,the,glass,wall,of,the,Bottle 48a4f088c3

Op%26eacute%3Brateur+de+radio+amateur+Journal+de+bord%3A+Registre%2C+100++pages%2C+15%2C24+x+22%2C86+cm+%28Journal%2FCarnet+de+bord%29+%28French+Edition%29Angel - Even angel fall in lovePredicted New Songs, or Songs From the Mount Zion: By the Redeemed From the Earth, Who Follow the Lamb Whithersoever He Goeth; Designed to Accompany ... of the Everlasting Gospel (Classic Reprint)Two Years in Switzerland and Italy, Vol. 1 of 2 (Classic Reprint)Victor%3A+My+Journey+of+TriumphGarden Path at Giverny: Monet cross stitch patternThe Life and Character of Edwin Gilliam Booth: A Prominent Lawyer, Legislature and Philanthropist (Classic Reprint)Home Medicine Bible For Your Greater Swiss Mountain Dog: The Alternative Health Guide to Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy and SafeAlegría y Sofía 1 (Spanish Edition)Guardians of the Galaxy by Jim Valentino Omnibus (Guardians of the Galaxy Classic) Jim Valentino

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Juil - 21:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    »"]Sr[" Forum Index du Forum -> Zone Swrc : Externe -> Absence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006